Thursday, August 28, 2008

work work work

Do you ever get tired of your job? Yes, I know you do. Everyone does. I have felt that way a lot lately.
I get so tired of doing the same old thing everyday - and I get tired of the people I am around at work. The job I have now is far from what I would like to do with my life. It's actually my least favorite job I have ever had. {yet it pays the most - why does it have to be that way?}
My Ideal job would be one where I felt like my hardwork was paying off in a productive way. In a productive way that has an affect on the lives of the people around me and my community. A productive way that teaches me something useful everyday and makes me grow.
ugh.
Alright, I am done with the feeling sorry for myself mood - those are no fun.
It's a three day weekend (yay!)
I need it
Yes, I did have a three day weekend last week, but I'm ready for another :)

1 witty remarks:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i know exactly what youre saying. i sit at a desk for 8 hrs a day and watch myself get fatter and my butt get flatter. its the worst job. i just do data entry all day. and wouldnt you know, its the highest paying job i've EVER had. lame.