Monday, November 3, 2008

Blog Stalking

Yes, I think everyone is guilty of it. I have my daily rundown that keeps me entertained while I am at work.
I like finding new creative and interesting blogs, so I decided to share a few favorites of my own...

Moosh In Indy
The writer {Casey} has a great sense of humor and her writing is so engaging.
She takes great pictures and has the cutest little curly headed girl {known as the Moosh}
Her honesty is what really captured me, she is not afraid to talk about how she really feels about anything which makes her easy to relate to.

Bakerella
This lady makes the cutest cupcakes ever. {Mini ones too}
She won the Iron Cupcake challenge and has even been on Martha!
She has great recipe's and the cutest ideas - very inspiring.

Cake Wrecks
Pictures of horribly "wrecked" professional cakes.
As well as witty commentary that has made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion.
A darling little family that takes the most gorgeous pictures. I could stare at them all day.
Here you will find the most amazing children's clothes and costumes {she even gives them away}And lots of great crafty ideas!

What are your favorite blogs to keep up on?

3 witty remarks:

moosh in indy. said...

Hee hee. Thanks. :)

Kristen said...

If you like cookingyou should check out tastespotting.com. It's my new favorite. (This is Aunt Kristen, in case you didn't know.)

matt sloan said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out:)!