Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear Craigslist,

I just wanted to say Thank You for the wonderful chairs you found me.
They are so lovely, and the price was incredible. {$20 for both!}

You have always been there for me, bringing me wonderful items such as our free dishwasher and our brand new stove and microwave, our washer and dryer.

Just one request...

Please stop posting all the wonderful finds that are so far away from me
{it's torture}
Please & Thank you.


Sincerely,
Sarah

1 witty remarks:

Wes & Tiff said...

Hey you! I have totally loved looking at your blog and seeing how devoted you have been blogging every day this month. It's quite impressive. :) And your pictures are awesome, how fun to have a new nice camera. RIght now I am doing all of the back end things for the photography business I work for. I design Wedding Albums, Edit and Play with Pictures, Create Promo Pieces, design advertisements, and whatever odd end they need me to do. HOPefully I will slowly work my way behind the camera. Cause I'm totally obsessed with it too! :) It's so fun. But, we miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!