Monday, May 18, 2009

I did it.

I went on my first real photoshoot this past Saturday - it was so much fun!
I was really nervous but after a little bit of time I felt much more comfortable and am now really exited to do more soon (after I get some bigger memory cards)

The wife of one of my high school friends was kind enough to let me follow her on this wedding shoot of Luke and Laura. I learned a lot going on an actual shoot and watching another photographer at work... Look at the "photoblog" for some more!


see more here!

2 witty remarks:

Scotty and Jenna said...

I'm so jealous! We should really get together and shoot sometime. Oh and word on the bigger memory cards. My photog equipment wish list is neverending. You shot with the Rylin Photography girl, right? I don't know her or Kate Lines personally, but I know of them, and I check out their blogs from time to time. (You guys were right, Google Reader is fab!)

James and Tiffany Hatch said...

It was not your first-Dont forget about when we did Devins Brothers wedding. Ha!