Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?

Growing up Alice in Wonderland was one of my favorite Disney movies. I also loved watching Through the Looking Glass and other adaptations of Lewis Carroll's book.

So, naturally, hearing that a new Alice in Wonderland would be coming out was very exciting. I finally got to see it last night and I L-O-V-E-D it!

It was not nearly as dark or cartooney as the previews made it look and the costumes were incredible.

I've already decided I need to be the Red Queen for Halloween.

(Now - I must read the book!)


I love these quotes...

Photobucket

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Photobucket
"You were much more... muchier. You've lost your muchiness."




Watching the movie made me think of how adorable a little girls room would be decorated with an Alice in Wonderland theme... I imagine soft colors, vintage tea sets and tea towels, hats, hat pins, red roses, pretty victorian chairs, Alice in Wonderland prints, pocket watches, keys, a tea cart, small glass bottles and of course - door knobs.

Photobucket

2 witty remarks:

Jenny Johnson said...

I so loved it too!! We are on the same wave length. Totally want a little girls room with all of those fun things!!

Bev said...

Since I'm beyond the decorating little girls room stage....I'll help you and Jenny decorate your girls rooms....sounds fun. Now I guess I need to see the movie, too.