Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Yet another recipe from my mom - this is one of Benson's new favorites. She made it for us one night and he hasn't stopped talking about it since. I made it for him Monday night and he profusely thanked me all night for being so nice to him.

Recipes don't get much easier than this!

Photobucket

As you can see, I used canned chicken, which made it even easier since I didn't have to take the time to cook any of the chicken. After grating some cheese and measuring my liquids(so.hard.), I cut the cream cheese into cubes...

Photobucket

I layered the ingredients in a small baking dish. I did shredded chicken, hot sauce, ranch, shredded cheese, then cream cheese on top.

Photobucket

Once everything was in the dish I stirred it up a bit, covered it with a lid (my dish had a lid, you can use tinfoil) and baked for 30 minutes at 350° until it's all warm and melty. Give it a good stir then serve it warm with corn chips! We also had veggies with ranch on the side. Mmmmm

Photobucket


1 witty remarks:

Bev said...

Sounds like a good dish for the weekend....I'm gonna give it a try!!