Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Wedding : The Food

The food was served on the porch and decorated with more vintage goodness and beautiful flowers. My mother in law created these large fabric flowers to adorn the posts and add some color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and of course we used more of the adorable bunting

Photobucket

Sadly I never got any pictures of the dinner portion (I didn't get to eat much of it either) since I was on baby duty, but everyone raved about how delicious it was. They had chopped salad, grilled pizzas and two types of pasta. Yummy.

For drinks, our Aunt Linda commissioned this awesome lemonade stand. We had berry lemonade served in handled mason jars with daisy lids and striped paper straws...doesn't get much cuter than that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


As cute as that all is...my favorite part was still the desserts! If you follow me on Instagram you saw a preview of the cakes we served "Pollyanna" style

Photobucket

Photobucket

There were several flavors and I heard people raving about how good they were no matter which flavor (or in my case flavors) they tasted!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

0 witty remarks: