Monday, May 19, 2008

REI Garage Sale = Love


♥ We went to our first REI members only garage sale on Saturday morning and let me tell you... AMAZING. (Side note for those who may not know what I am talking about: REI is an outdoor gear store - hiking, camping, biking, canoeing etc.) They have these garage sales every now and then to get rid of all items that have been returned to them... and they sell everything dirt cheap.


$300 backpacking pack for $70?

$100 camelback for $7?

$100 Northface trench coat for $14?


Yes they are all ours and more. Needless to say this will be a tradition from now on...


Something else cool that happened this weekend.... my mom met Shaq.

The girls in her ward were having a car wash to raise money for camp and he randomly stopped by and gave them $200!! Don't believe me? Look at this...


He is HUGE!!

I also found out today that I don't have to work next Monday - and I get paid for it. Woo hoo!



1 witty remarks:

moosh in indy. said...

How cute are you guys?
REI holds a special place in my heart, and closet. Okay, most of my closet.